Process Engineering, Design, Optimisation and Commissioning
Commissioning is the process of assuring that all systems and components are designed, installed, tested, operated and maintained according to the operational requirements.
The main objective of commissioning is to effect the safe and orderly handover to the client, guaranteeing the project in terms of performance, reliability, safety and information traceability.
Our commissioning services offered include:
- Preparation of Commissioning Execution Plans
- Safety reviews and planning
- Construction Verification, as-built markups and reporting
- Equipment assessment and condition reporting
- Coordination of first fills and inspections
- Vendor co-ordination of Process Optimisation
- Plant surveys and analysis
- Acceptance testing
- Practical completion and handover documentation