Process Engineering, Design, Optimisation and Commissioning
The Project Engineer is responsible for assisting the Project Manager in tracking the project against its schedule, budget and against phase review objectives and to lead project teams as delegated by the Project Manager.
The services provided by the Project Engineer include:
- Ensure that the right product is developed and delivered to meet Company’s quality standard and contract requirements.
- Lead Project Teams and facilitate the communication and interaction amongst the functional representatives as delegated by the assigned project manager.
- Assist the assigned project manager in tracking the project against its schedule, budget and against phase review objectives.
- Assist the assigned project manager to develop and implement recovery plans for off-schedule and unanticipated eventualities.
- Prepare periodic management and/or customer reports and presentations as assigned by the project manager.
- Coordination of engineering and field project teams under the direction of the project manager and as assigned by the project manager.
- Assist the project manager with the preparation and presentation of the Project Kick-Off Meeting.
- Prepare and conduct Project Meetings as assigned by the project manager.
- Review and verify project estimates monthly (project cost reports) as assigned by the project manager.
- Perform engineering calculations, review and approval of specification and drawings, commensurate with level of experience.
- Prepare requisitions for equipment and miscellaneous items as required.
- Provide feedback regarding employee performance on a project team to the functional manager for documentation.
- Recommend new processes where needed for quality improvement, cost reduction and on-time delivery.