Process Engineering, Design, Optimisation and Commissioning
Process Engineering is a discipline that encompasses the study, design, commissioning, operation, maintenance and optimisation of the mineral extraction process.
The Process Engineering services offered by Dextrait include:
- Sample and composite selection, in conjunction with the Geologist and Mining Engineer.
- Development of testplans for metallurgical testwork.
- Coordination and management of testwork carried out by laboratories.
- Producing metallurgical reports.
- Development of process flowsheets.
- Development of process descriptions.
- Develop a process design criteria.
- Develop a process control philosophy.
- Develop Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&IDs).
- Develop the project equipment list.
- Development of the operating costs for the processing of each ore type.
- Develop data sheets and assist with capital cost estimation.
- Assessment of concentrate against market specifications.
- Safety, Risk and Operability reviews